5 Magnitude Earthquake on the Richter Scale Strikes Japan
A 5-magnitude earthquake was registered this morning east of the Japanese coast, according to the US Geological Survey.
The epicentre of the earthquake was 128 km east of Namie, Fukushima Prefecture. The depth was 8 km.
- » 5.3 Magnitude Earthquake Registered in Japan
- » A New Rise in Water Is Expected in Venice
- » 5.2 Magnitude Earthquake Registered in Bali
- » Italy Announced a National State of Emergency due to the Catastrophic Flood in Venice
- » 7.4-Magnitude Earthquake Was Registered in Indonesia, a Tsunami Warning Was Issued
- » NIMH: Mostly Sunny with Maximum Temperatures of 16C to 21C.