5 Magnitude Earthquake on the Richter Scale Strikes Japan
A 5-magnitude earthquake was registered this morning east of the Japanese coast, according to the US Geological Survey.
The epicentre of the earthquake was 128 km east of Namie, Fukushima Prefecture. The depth was 8 km.
- » It will be Sunny Today, with Scattered High Clouds Around Midday
- » Warm Weather on Sunday as well as in the New Week in Bulgaria
- » Mostly Sunny Today, with Maximum Temperatures between 27C and 32C
- » Strong Earthquake near Ankara This Morning
- » Wildfire Raging near Kazanlak, 500 Decares of Pine Forest is Burning
- » By the end of 2020, the First Hydrogen Refueling Stations Should Be Operational in Bulgaria