Warning of Dangerous Undercurrents Along the Bulgarian Black Sea Coast
Experts advise beachgoers to be aware of rough sea, high waves, strong winds and undercurrents, which typically occur at this time of the year, reports BNT.
Tourists are recommended to comply with the flag signaling and not enter the sea when the flag is red.
There has been an undercurrent in the recent 10 days and this has led to unpleasant incidents. Currently, the flag at beaches in Varna is yellow, tourists should use extra caution.
The weather has been hot since the beginning of the week and is expected to remain high over the weekend - about 32 - 35 degrees per Celsius.
The medical service at the beaches in Varna told BNT that there were no reports of fainted people, but advise tourists to avoid standing in the open sun for a long time and recommend drinking plenty of water.
- » President Rumen Radev Has Returned the Proposal to Appoint Ivan Geshev as Prosecutor General
- » President Rumen Radev with a Statement on the New Attorney General's Decree
- » Bulgaria’s Parliament Accepts the Resignations of Liliyana Pavlova and Volen Siderov
- » Protest Against the Election of Geshev as Chief Prosecutor
- » The 1st Television Interview of Ivan Geshev After His Election as Chief Public Prosecutor
- » The SJC Submits to the President Today its Decision to Appoint a New Attorney General