100 Tonnes of Sunflower Seed Destroyed by Fire in Silo in Varna
100 tonnes of sunflower seed was destroyed in a fire that broke in a silo in the village of Blaskovo near Varna, said the press office of the Regional Directorate of the Ministry of Interior. The incident was reported yesterday around 04.39 pm. Two firefighting crews arrived at the scene. Thanks to their timely actions, the silo and the remaining 500 tonnes of grain stored in it were saved. The alleged cause of the fire was a technical malfunction – an accident on an escalator. Over the past 24 hours in Varna, 11 firefighting operations took place for burning dry grass and waste, with no material damage, technical assistance was provided at two addresses.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: A Young Doctor from Sofia's Emergency Aid Dies of COVID-19
- » 5.3 Мagnitude Earthquake Shakes Turkey
- » Rock Mass Collapsed During the Construction of the Zheleznitsa Tunnel, Three Workers Injured
- » A Public Transport Bus Hit a Child Riding a Scooter in Sofia
- » A Lightning Strike Killed a Child Near Botevgrad
- » Two Children Drowned After Jumping From the Bridge in the Sea Garden of Burgas