Bulgarian Mountain Rescuers: Injured Tourist near Malyovitsa Peak is Safe
Two teams of the Mountain Rescue Service (MRS) were able to reach the Ukrainian tourist who got injured near Malyovitsa Peak, Ivan Dragushinov of MRS told Focus Radio.
He said the tourist had not got lost and had made the emergency call himself. "He called 112 and said that he had had an incident and had injured his leg and his arm. After specifying his location, our teams from Borovets and Sofia headed to the place. At the moment the rescuers are with him, they are taking care of him," Dragushinov explained. In his words, the man is in good condition. He will be transported to the Samokov hospital.
- » Valery Simeonov Was Elected Deputy Chairman of the National Assembly
- » President Rumen Radev Has Returned the Proposal to Appoint Ivan Geshev as Prosecutor General
- » President Rumen Radev with a Statement on the New Attorney General's Decree
- » Bulgaria’s Parliament Accepts the Resignations of Liliyana Pavlova and Volen Siderov
- » Protest Against the Election of Geshev as Chief Prosecutor
- » The 1st Television Interview of Ivan Geshev After His Election as Chief Public Prosecutor