Two New Cases of West Nile Fever in Bulgaria
Two new cases of West Nile fever in Bulgaria. The infection was confirmed after research by the Centre for Infectious and Parasitic Diseases.
The patients are a 2-year-old child from Burgas and a 64-year-old man from Montana. They have inflammation of the brain.
With the new patients, there are already four cases of West Nile fever in Bulgaria.
- » Bulgarian Women Had over 5,300 Abortions in just Three Months
- » The Early Start of School Classes Affects the Psyche of Children
- » Pizza for Breakfast - Better than Cereal?
- » Increase in Mental Disorders Due to Dirty Air and Temperature Instability!
- » People Below the Average Height Are more likely to Be Diagnosed with Type 2 Diabetes
- » Scientists Discovered a Cure for AIDS