Two New Cases of West Nile Fever in Bulgaria
Two new cases of West Nile fever in Bulgaria. The infection was confirmed after research by the Centre for Infectious and Parasitic Diseases.
The patients are a 2-year-old child from Burgas and a 64-year-old man from Montana. They have inflammation of the brain.
With the new patients, there are already four cases of West Nile fever in Bulgaria.
- » Only 30% of Bulgarians Brush their Teeth
- » First Case of a COVID-19 Infected in Israel
- » Bulgaria Ranks 6th in the World in the Use of Ecstasy
- » Two Bulgarians under Surveillance for Coronavirus
- » MMA: The Students who Returned from China aren’t Infected with Coronavirus
- » Is the Ukrainian Citizen who was Hospitalized in Stara Zagora Infected with the Coronavirus?