Doctors, Hospitals and Pharmacies - with Reports For the Protection of Personal Data
After the cyberattack against the NRA, which exposed the tax data of 5 million Bulgarians, the institutions took urgent measures to protect the medical records of all Bulgarians. All doctors, hospitals, medical centers, laboratories and pharmacies prepare reports on the protection of personal data, bTV reported.
According to the Department of Health, the biggest risk of hacking is through music and movie sites. Therefore, all doctors have been instructed not to use office computers for entertainment. The same applies to nurses.
The health ministry reports deadline expired on August 20th.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgarian Doctor: We are Waiting for a Vaccine that will Protect us Completely from COVID
- » Bulgarian Doctor: Covid is Not the only Explanation for the High Mortality Rate
- » WHO warns: The Pandemic is Not Over, Record Numbers of New Infections in Europe
- » BBC: Died with or Died of COVID? What is happening with Mortality Statistics
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: Another Record of New Cases in the last 24 hours
- » Bulgaria: Not a Single Case of Proven Link between Vaccine against COVID-19 and Death