Bulgaria is Under Number 13 Wine Destination in the World
Bulgaria is ranked as the 13th best wine destination in the world by the British website lastminute.com by its Wine Travel Index.
Our country is ahead of Greece (# 14) and even Australia (# 15). New Zealand, which is also a popular wine region, remains only 18th.
But before us are countries like Cyprus, Chile, Hungary, Croatia, Serbia.
Number 1 in the ranking is Italy, followed by France and Spain.
For Bulgaria, it is indicated that it has 20 wineries open for public visits, 43 wine tasting opportunities and 406 wine prizes.
The full list you can find here.
- » National Employment Agency: The Unemployment Rate in Bulgaria Remains at Record Low Level
- » The Iconic Designer Luigi Colani Dies at 91
- » New Mobile App Collects Reports for Incorrect and Good Employers
- » Thousands Attended the Gay Parade in Belgrade
- » The New School Year Begins Today
- » It will be Sunny Today, with Scattered High Clouds Around Midday