250 Acres of Oak Forest and Pastures Burned near Vetren
250 acres of oak forest and pastures burned yesterday near Vetren. The fire started from the old landfill of the city, which, according to the district government, should be safe. Throughout the night, firefighting teams from Pazardzhik and Belovo, as well as forestry officials, kepт a sharp eye on the flames. At the moment the fire is localized, but the smoke is settling over Vetren
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Because of the Climate, the US Senate approved the "Biggest Investment in History"
- » Europe and the US in Sweltering Heat, 50 Degrees in Iraq
- » Over 1,000 killed in Spain's Heatwave
- » Bulgaria: The Weather will get Hotter in the coming days
- » Bulgaria: Extreme Danger of Fires Today
- » Temperatures are Dropping, Dangerous Weather in half of Bulgaria