250 Acres of Oak Forest and Pastures Burned near Vetren
250 acres of oak forest and pastures burned yesterday near Vetren. The fire started from the old landfill of the city, which, according to the district government, should be safe. Throughout the night, firefighting teams from Pazardzhik and Belovo, as well as forestry officials, kepт a sharp eye on the flames. At the moment the fire is localized, but the smoke is settling over Vetren
- » Millions of People Around the World Have Joined the Global Climate Strike
- » Fire Burned Dozens of Decares of Forests near Vidin
- » We Celebrate the Night of the Bats
- » Rain in the Southeast Part of Bulgaria Before Noon, Temperatures Between 20C and 23C
- » Two Powerful Earthquakes Registered in Indonesia Minutes Ago!
- » Indonesia Returns Tonnes of Waste to the West