Weather Forecasters Warn about Dangerous Rip Currents
The waves will be up to 3 meters in height. A wind and a sea state warning has been issued. The waves will subside in the evening and there may be rip currents and bottom pits on Saturday-Sunday.
Weather forecasters are also warning of a serious danger of fires in the coming days.
- » Millions of People Around the World Have Joined the Global Climate Strike
- » Fire Burned Dozens of Decares of Forests near Vidin
- » We Celebrate the Night of the Bats
- » Rain in the Southeast Part of Bulgaria Before Noon, Temperatures Between 20C and 23C
- » Two Powerful Earthquakes Registered in Indonesia Minutes Ago!
- » Indonesia Returns Tonnes of Waste to the West