Weather Forecasters Warn about Dangerous Rip Currents
The waves will be up to 3 meters in height. A wind and a sea state warning has been issued. The waves will subside in the evening and there may be rip currents and bottom pits on Saturday-Sunday.
Weather forecasters are also warning of a serious danger of fires in the coming days.
- » A Code Yellow Warning for Fog in Place for 13 Regions in Bulgaria
- » Thick Fog and Dangerous Air Pollution in Sofia on December 9
- » Weather Forecast: Cloudy and Rainy
- » Destroyed Buildings and Flooded Roads after a Severe Storm in Ireland
- » Code Yellow Warning for Fog in 5 Bulgarian Regions
- » New Zealand’s Glaciers Turned Red (PHOTO)