Hawaiian Airplane Fills with Smoke Shortly before Landing, Seven Passenger Are Injured
Seven passengers were injured in a Hawaiian Airlines plane crash in Honolulu, Hawaii.
The Airbus 321 operated a flight from California to Hawaii. It had 184 passengers on board and seven crew members, NOVA TV reported.
20 minutes before landing, the cabin and cargo compartment of the liner filled with smoke. After landing, passengers were evacuated by emergency ramps.
A spokesman for the airline said five adults and two children were taken to hospitals with symptoms of smoke inhalation. According to preliminary data, their condition is not life-threatening.
There is no smoke or ignition source detected.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Employee of a Funeral Agency is Detained in Relations to the 7 Bodies found near Sofia
- » Bulgaria: 7 Bodies were Found close to a Cemetery near Bankya
- » A Car with Ukrainian Registration was Set on Fire in Varna
- » A Dead Newborn wrapped in a Plastic Bag was found in Sofia
- » A 38-year-old Man from Burgas was Detained for Hammering Pickaxes into Ukrainian Cars
- » A Bus with Ukrainian Citizens caught Fire in Bulgaria