Prime Minister Borissov Will Attend the Opening of the Gold Mine "Ada Tepe"
Prime Minister Boyko Borissov and National Assembly Speaker Tsveta Karayancheva will attend the opening of the gold mine "Ada Tepe" near Krumovgrad. The concessionaire is the Canadian company that also operates the largest working gold mine in Europe - the one in Chelopech.
The gold mine near Krumovgrad has a lifetime of 8 years. The terrains will then be reclaimed. During this time, the company will earn 700,000 ounces of gold, as well as silver.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Kiril Petkov on his Citizenship: I Do Not Feel Any Guilt
- » General Mutafchiiski with Special Award from Jewish Community in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Road Constuctors Mount yet Another Protest
- » Bulgaria: Prices Will Rise More Steeply than Expected - Finance Ministry
- » Three Foreigners Arrested in Bulgaria for Trading Info from Arsenal military plant
- » Caretaker Government Required State-owned Companies to Pay Dividend