Prime Minister Borissov Will Attend the Opening of the Gold Mine "Ada Tepe"
Prime Minister Boyko Borissov and National Assembly Speaker Tsveta Karayancheva will attend the opening of the gold mine "Ada Tepe" near Krumovgrad. The concessionaire is the Canadian company that also operates the largest working gold mine in Europe - the one in Chelopech.
The gold mine near Krumovgrad has a lifetime of 8 years. The terrains will then be reclaimed. During this time, the company will earn 700,000 ounces of gold, as well as silver.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Extraordinary Address of Bulgaria's PM Borissov: We Remain in Power! The Opposition Will Break the State!
- » Bulgarian PM: The Guards of Dogan and Peevski Must be Removed
- » Bulgaria: Tension in Rosenets Park, Protesters Are Not Allowed to Enter the Beach
- » Bulgaria Returns Some Measures Against COVID-19, No Indoor Entertainments
- » Bulgaria: Еnvironmental Protests Against Amendments to Biological Diversity Act
- » Bulgarian PM Borissov: We Keep Over 300,000 Jobs Until September 30 with the Measure 60/40