Dry Grass was Burning near Plovdiv, Six Fire Squads Onsite
Dry grass is burning near the village of Yoakim Gruevo, Chief Inspector Peter Toskov, Deputy Director of the Fire Department, told Focus Radio – Plovdiv. The fire was reported at noon. Six fire engines are now onsite. An area of about 50 decares was covered by the fire. The fire has been localized and contained, so far there is no danger of it affecting nearby buildings. The suppression operation continues. If necessary, additional fire crews will be sent.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Up to 110 Shooting Stars per Hour in Bulgaria Between August 11th and 13th
- » Two Beluga Whales Have Been Moved to an Open Water Sanctuary After Almost 10 Years Away From the Sea
- » 3.4-Magnitute Earthquake in Vrancea, Romania
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Sunny and Warm
- » For the First Time in Four Years Endangered Tigers Have Been Spotted in Thailand
- » Germany Drawns Up Interesting Measures to Protect Insects