Teachers, Participating in the 'Motivated Teachers' Program Will Receive BGN 500 Increase in Their Salaries
The salaries of teachers who teach students with poor educational results and low social status in problem areas of the country will be increased by BGN 500 from the beginning of the new school year.
The money was provided under the “Motivated Teachers” program of the education department, whose total budget is BGN 1 million and BGN 700 thousand.
The program is expected to start operating at the beginning of the school year. Additional funds for teachers who will work with students of low social status and unsatisfactory results in the classroom have been provided so far - to the tune of BGN 300. Now they are added to BGN 200 with the latest changes to the program.
Teachers will also receive BGN 200 per month for a period of 12 months.
More funds are also provided for reimbursement of travel costs for traveling teachers for the same period.
To be eligible for the program, teachers must have a minimum of 5 years of teaching experience, commented on Horizon from the Ministry of Education's press center.
- » Bulgaria Is among the Countries with the Most Students at British Universities
- » The EP Approved another EUR 100 Million for Horizon 2020 and Erasmus + Programs
- » The New School Year Begins Today
- » Deputy Education Minister: BGN 40 million Were Allocated for Universities’ Investments
- » Scientists Accidentally Reversed the Aging Process
- » The Best Universities in the World Ranking Published