4 New Outbreaks of African Swine Fever Have Been Reported in Ruse
Four new outbreaks of African swine fever have been reported in Ruse, Darik News reports.
"There are diseased animals in an industrial farm in the village of Karamanovo in the Municipality of Tsenovo. There are 4,500 animals raised and their killing and burial began yesterday", said Dr. Nikolay Nenov of the Regional Food Safety Directorate.
There are also three new outbreaks in feral pigs. They are in the villages Prosena, Mechka and Pisanets. So now the wild boar outbreaks in Ruse become 8. Two experts from Germany are in the area.
They are examining all the affected industrial farms in Northern Bulgaria, and will conduct an epizootic study of where, when and how the virus came in.
70 440 pigs have been killed so far in Ruse.
- » The Air in Sofia - Dangerous for your Health?
- » 1.5% of the People in Bulgaria Have Unmet Medical Needs due to Treatment being Unaffordable
- » For the First Time since 2017: Bird Flu in the UK
- » First Polio Case in Malaysia in 27 Years
- » Minister Desislava Taneva: There is no Salmonella-Infected Chicken on the Market
- » More than 140,000 People Died from Measles Globally Last Year