Dead and Missing People after Landslides in Southwest China
At least nine people have died and 35 are missing as a result of landslides in southwestern China's Sichuan province, BTA reported.
The downpours fell on Tuesday. Over 100,000 people need to be evacuated and need help. The rains caused damage to roads and bridges, 900 houses, 20 large and medium-sized enterprises and two reservoirs. They also interrupted water supply lines, disrupting the water supply of over 58,000 people.
More than 260 people were killed in floods in China in July and August, according to government figures yesterday. Rescue operations continue.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: A Young Doctor from Sofia's Emergency Aid Dies of COVID-19
- » 5.3 Мagnitude Earthquake Shakes Turkey
- » Rock Mass Collapsed During the Construction of the Zheleznitsa Tunnel, Three Workers Injured
- » A Public Transport Bus Hit a Child Riding a Scooter in Sofia
- » A Lightning Strike Killed a Child Near Botevgrad
- » Two Children Drowned After Jumping From the Bridge in the Sea Garden of Burgas