The IMF Demanded the Removal of the Age Limit because of Kristalina Georgieva
The International Monetary Fund has recommended the removal of the age limit for its managing director.
The measure is necessary because Kristalina Georgieva, selected by the 28 EU countries as candidate for Europe, exceed the limit.
The board requested the change to be accepted by the representatives of all 189 Member States.
Currently, the managing director must be under 65, and Georgieva turned 66 last week.
- » The President: NATO’s Future is not in a Union of Producers and Clients, but of Partners
- » PM Borissov: Mariya Gabriel's Responsibilities in the EC are in Line with Some of the Key Priorities of the Cabinet
- » Macron: Turkey Sometimes Cooperates with ISIS
- » Rumen Radev in London: The Funds Invested in Defense Capabilities Should Contribute to the Countries’ Own Economic Development and Social Systems
- » Jens Stoltenberg: NATO Is Strong
- » The Real Part of the NATO Summit Begins Today