The IMF Demanded the Removal of the Age Limit because of Kristalina Georgieva
The International Monetary Fund has recommended the removal of the age limit for its managing director.
The measure is necessary because Kristalina Georgieva, selected by the 28 EU countries as candidate for Europe, exceed the limit.
The board requested the change to be accepted by the representatives of all 189 Member States.
Currently, the managing director must be under 65, and Georgieva turned 66 last week.
- » President Rumen Radev Met with th US Ambassador to Bulgaria Justin Friedman
- » MFA: No Data For Bulgarians Affected by the Floods in Northern Greece
- » Prime Minister Borisov Met with the Greek Minister For Migration Policy
- » Rosen Zhelyazkov Discusses Mobility Package with EU Ministers in Brussels
- » Ministry of Interior: Migration Pressure in the Region is Increasing
- » PM Boyko Borissov Comments the Change in the Position of the Bulgarian Government on Belene NPP