Boris Johnson Meets with Emmanuel Macron in Paris
British Prime Minister Boris Johnson and French President Emmanuel Macron will talk in Paris today.
Brexit and other major topics, including the issue of Iran, will be at the center of the talks.
This will be the first meeting between the two since Johnson headed the British government. He also spoke with German Chancellor Angela Merkel yesterday.
- » The President: NATO’s Future is not in a Union of Producers and Clients, but of Partners
- » PM Borissov: Mariya Gabriel's Responsibilities in the EC are in Line with Some of the Key Priorities of the Cabinet
- » Macron: Turkey Sometimes Cooperates with ISIS
- » Rumen Radev in London: The Funds Invested in Defense Capabilities Should Contribute to the Countries’ Own Economic Development and Social Systems
- » Jens Stoltenberg: NATO Is Strong
- » The Real Part of the NATO Summit Begins Today