Boris Johnson Meets with Emmanuel Macron in Paris
British Prime Minister Boris Johnson and French President Emmanuel Macron will talk in Paris today.
Brexit and other major topics, including the issue of Iran, will be at the center of the talks.
This will be the first meeting between the two since Johnson headed the British government. He also spoke with German Chancellor Angela Merkel yesterday.
- » President Rumen Radev Met with th US Ambassador to Bulgaria Justin Friedman
- » MFA: No Data For Bulgarians Affected by the Floods in Northern Greece
- » Prime Minister Borisov Met with the Greek Minister For Migration Policy
- » Rosen Zhelyazkov Discusses Mobility Package with EU Ministers in Brussels
- » Ministry of Interior: Migration Pressure in the Region is Increasing
- » PM Boyko Borissov Comments the Change in the Position of the Bulgarian Government on Belene NPP