The Council of Ministers Allocated Nearly BGN 21 million For Educational Benefits
They are for the months of May-June, writes NOVA TV.
The Government has allocated BGN 20 792 899 under the National Program "Optimization of Internal Structure of Personnel" for 2019. This was reported by the government press service.
The funds are for the payment of benefits for the months of May-June 2019 due to changes in the structure and composition of educational institutions, termination of employment for other reasons or restructuring.
The funds will be provided at the expense of the budget of the Ministry of Education and Science for 2019.
- » PM Boyko Borissov Comments the Change in the Position of the Bulgarian Government on Belene NPP
- » The Gay Parade - Main Reason For Volen Siderov to Run For Mayor of Sofia
- » The First Bulgarian Sports Electric Car Will be Unveiled in Sofia in October
- » The Construction of Turkish Stream Officially Begins
- » MEPs to Meet For Mobility Package
- » Interpol drops Red Notice for Zhelyaz Andreev