The Strike of the Ryanair Pilots is POSTPONED
The Irish Supreme Court has blocked the strike of the Ryanair pilots scheduled for tomorrow and again in Dublin.
The airline welcomed the decision and urged pilots to return to negotiations and to resolve any disagreements without disrupting the flight schedule.
A British court decision is also expected today to postpone the protest by pilots in Britain.
- » BDZ Provides Nearly 8,000 Extra Seats For the Holiday Weekend
- » Wizz Air is the Best Low Cost Airline of the Year According to the European Aviation Awards
- » On Independence Day: BDZ Launches Retro Train
- » Bulgaria Is the Third Most Attractive Destination for Foreigners in the Region
- » Turkish Airlines Adds Direct Flights to the Vietnamese Cities of Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City
- » There Will Be Three New Destinations from Bulgaria in the Airlines' Winter Schedule