UN Security Council with an Extraordinary Meeting Called at the Request of Russia and China
The UN Security Council will hold an extraordinary meeting on August 22 in connection with the US missile development in violation of the Treaty on the Elimination of Medium and Small Range Missiles, TASS reported, referring to the acting ambassador of Russia to the UN Dmitry Polyanskiy.
The meeting is called at the request of Russia and China.
"Together with China, today we have requested a Security Council meeting regarding statements by the United States that they plan to develop and deploy medium-range missiles," Dmitry Polyanskiy
said, specifying that the meeting would be open.
- » Eurostat: EU Exports of Services to Countries outside of the EU Valued at €945 Billion
- » Boris Johnson is Preparing for Trade Talks with the US
- » Taj Mahal to be Cleaned for the First Time in 300 Years because of Donald Trump’s Visit
- » The EU Decides within Days whether to Start Membership Talks with Tirana and Skopje
- » The White House: The US Needs Funding to Fight the Coronavirus
- » Most Americans Think Trump will be Reelected