Record Ice Melting in Greenland
In addition to international relations, Greenland has also raised concerns in the scientific community. Researchers are looking for reasons for the rapid melting of ice on the huge island.
Record heat and record melting of the giant ice sheet have been reported this summer. In just 5 days, more than 58 billion tons of ice have disappeared. This is with 40 billion more than the average for this period of the year.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Earthquake in the Aegean Sea with a Magnitude of 5.3
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Rain and Thunderstorms Over the Weekend
- » Earthquake 3.6 Magnitute in Albania
- » 5.1 Magnitude Earthquake Struck Turkey's Central Nigde Province
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Sunny Week, Autumn is Coming
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Mostly Sunny, Temperatures Up to 29 °