Record Ice Melting in Greenland
In addition to international relations, Greenland has also raised concerns in the scientific community. Researchers are looking for reasons for the rapid melting of ice on the huge island.
Record heat and record melting of the giant ice sheet have been reported this summer. In just 5 days, more than 58 billion tons of ice have disappeared. This is with 40 billion more than the average for this period of the year.
- » Scientists: Climate Change Threatens Grain Production
- » A Code Yellow Warning for Fog in Place for 13 Regions in Bulgaria
- » Thick Fog and Dangerous Air Pollution in Sofia on December 9
- » Weather Forecast: Cloudy and Rainy
- » Destroyed Buildings and Flooded Roads after a Severe Storm in Ireland
- » Code Yellow Warning for Fog in 5 Bulgarian Regions