BNB Optimistic about the Bulgaria’s Gross Domestic Product
In 2019 Bulgaria’s gross domestic product will grow with 3.7%, up from 3.1% in 2018, the Bulgarian National Bank forecasts in its economic review about the second trimester of 2019.
In its economic analysis about the first quarter of 2019 BNB was forecasting that the increase of the country’s GDP will be similar to last year’s growth, but later it revised upwards its forecast due to higher employment, increased wages, low interest rates on bank loans, which will continue to support private consumption.
The higher investment activity and government spending will also support local demand, the Bulgarian National Bank further notes, BNR reported.
- » Fitch Ratings Agency Re-Affirmed Bulgaria's Credit Rating
- » Bulgaria to Join the ERM II Currency Mechanism Later than the Announced Deadline
- » Eurostat: Euro Area Annual Inflation up to 1.4%
- » NSI: Total Average Income per Household Member in Q4 2019 was BGN 1,770
- » Minister Vladislav Goranov: The Bulgarian Currency is Undervalued
- » The IMF will Present the Results of its Regular Mission to Bulgaria