Parking Lot at the Vasil Levski Stadium Metro Station Will be Open Within 2 Weeks
The buffer parking lot at the Vasil Levski Stadium metro station will be operational within two weeks.
The site has an area of over 10,000 square meters and will be able to park 193 cars.
The repair started in February and the budget of the Center for Urban Mobility is estimated at BGN 2 080 000.
The contractor is Kalistratov Group Ltd.
The Urban Mobility Center is responsible for 10 public aboveground parking lots and 4 underground buffers - 577 parking places at James Boucher metro station, 1253 places for parking at Tsarigradsko Shosse and 349 and 118 respectively at Beli Dunav metro station.
- » PM Boyko Borissov Comments the Change in the Position of the Bulgarian Government on Belene NPP
- » The Gay Parade - Main Reason For Volen Siderov to Run For Mayor of Sofia
- » The First Bulgarian Sports Electric Car Will be Unveiled in Sofia in October
- » The Construction of Turkish Stream Officially Begins
- » MEPs to Meet For Mobility Package
- » Interpol drops Red Notice for Zhelyaz Andreev