The Deadline For Submitting Bids For Cleaning Companies in Sofia Expires
The deadline for submission of bids in the tender for cleaning companies in Sofia, announced by the municipality, expires.
The value of the public procurement is BGN 436 million and the term is 5 years.
Cleaning in the capital is divided into seven zones, the most expensive includes the districts "Sredets", "Lozenets" and "Studentski grad", while the cheapest covers "Bankya", "Vrabnitsa" and "Novi Iskar".
For a year the total collected and transported waste on the territory of the municipality is between 350 and 400 thousand tons.
All bids of the participants will be open tomorrow.
- » President Rumen Radev Has Returned the Proposal to Appoint Ivan Geshev as Prosecutor General
- » President Rumen Radev with a Statement on the New Attorney General's Decree
- » Bulgaria’s Parliament Accepts the Resignations of Liliyana Pavlova and Volen Siderov
- » Protest Against the Election of Geshev as Chief Prosecutor
- » The 1st Television Interview of Ivan Geshev After His Election as Chief Public Prosecutor
- » The SJC Submits to the President Today its Decision to Appoint a New Attorney General