The Deadline For Submitting Bids For Cleaning Companies in Sofia Expires
The deadline for submission of bids in the tender for cleaning companies in Sofia, announced by the municipality, expires.
The value of the public procurement is BGN 436 million and the term is 5 years.
Cleaning in the capital is divided into seven zones, the most expensive includes the districts "Sredets", "Lozenets" and "Studentski grad", while the cheapest covers "Bankya", "Vrabnitsa" and "Novi Iskar".
For a year the total collected and transported waste on the territory of the municipality is between 350 and 400 thousand tons.
All bids of the participants will be open tomorrow.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Kiril Petkov on his Citizenship: I Do Not Feel Any Guilt
- » General Mutafchiiski with Special Award from Jewish Community in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Road Constuctors Mount yet Another Protest
- » Bulgaria: Prices Will Rise More Steeply than Expected - Finance Ministry
- » Three Foreigners Arrested in Bulgaria for Trading Info from Arsenal military plant
- » Caretaker Government Required State-owned Companies to Pay Dividend