Trump Canceled a Planned Meeting with the Danish PM after She Said Greenland Is not for Sale
Donald Trump has postponed a planned meeting with Danish Prime Minister Mette Frederiksen because of her lack of interest in his bid to buy Greenland.
"Denmark is a very special country with incredible people, but based on Prime Minister Mette Frederiksen’s comments, that she would have no interest in discussing the purchase of Greenland, I will be postponing our meeting scheduled in two weeks for another time....", Trump wrote on Twitter.
- » The US Senate Approved the Rules for Trump's Impeachment Process
- » Boris Johnson: After Brexit We will Put People before Passports
- » Pompeo to Mitsotakis: Greece is a Major US Ally
- » Iran has Requested Assistance from the US and France to Read the Ukrainian Plane's Black Boxes on its Territory
- » US and France Agreed to Extend the Negotiations on the Digital Tax
- » President Putin Submitted a Package of Constitutional Amendments to Parliament