Energy Minister: 13 Applications Submitted for Participation in Belene NPP Project
Thirteen applications have been submitted for participation in the Belene NPP project, Energy Minister Temenuzhka Petkova said at a press conference, Focus News Agency reported. The minister said the submitted applications are divided into three parts. "Applications for а strategic investor for the Belene NPP project, for participation in the project through the purchase of equipment, and applications for electricity purchase contracts," the energy minister said. "Seven of the applications were submitted by companies wishing to participate as a strategic investor, two are applications for participation in the project through the supply of equipment, four contain information about a contract for the purchase of energy," the minister explained.
- » BNR: US Energy Experts Visit Bulgaria’s Energy Enterprises
- » Kozloduy NPP Will Be Supplied with Nuclear Fuel by 2025
- » The European Commission Approved nearly 94 Million Euros for a New Power Plant in Bulgaria
- » Herro Mustafa: The US Will Send Energy Experts to Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria Becomes Part of the Common European Electricity Market
- » Energy Expert: These 11 km from Balkan Stream are Extremely Important for Bulgaria