We Can Already Choose Our Seats on the Train
They will be booked.
As of Tuesday, BDZ and Information Services are beginning to implement in the real environment bookings in the ticketing system. This was reported by the state railway, cited by Darik News.
Through reservations, customers will be able to choose their own seat in the wagon to be accommodated during their journey. Until now, there was an option to reserve seats, but it was not possible to choose exactly which ones.
It is very important for the proper functioning of the system to be implemented in a real environment, taking steps to remedy any inaccuracies in specific situations in a timely manner.
During the implementation, two-screen displays will be gradually installed in the main ticket offices and train ticket offices, which will visualize the seats on the train and thus facilitate customer choice.
- » BDZ Provides Nearly 8,000 Extra Seats For the Holiday Weekend
- » Wizz Air is the Best Low Cost Airline of the Year According to the European Aviation Awards
- » On Independence Day: BDZ Launches Retro Train
- » Bulgaria Is the Third Most Attractive Destination for Foreigners in the Region
- » Turkish Airlines Adds Direct Flights to the Vietnamese Cities of Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City
- » There Will Be Three New Destinations from Bulgaria in the Airlines' Winter Schedule