Bulgaria's Energy Minister to Announce the Candidates for Strategic Investor for Belene NPP
Energy Minister Temenuzhka Petkova will announce the candidates for strategic investor for Belene NPP, NOVA TV reported.
The selection procedure began on 22 May. On Monday, it became clear that Rosatom had submitted an application to participate in the construction. The request of the Russian company was accepted by the Bulgarian NEC, Rosatom reported. According to Russian media, the construction of the plant is not possible without their company because it is a designer and manufacturer of the Belene reactor. Applications were also submitted by Korean and Chinese companies.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Analysis: Energy Policy in Bulgaria – Too Much Of Everything
- » First Bulgarian University Under Quarantine: 19 Infected Students at the Medical University in Pleven
- » Statue of Mahatma Gandhi To Be Installed in Bulgaria to Mark His 150th Birth Anniversary
- » Big TV Reshuffle in Bulgaria
- » Coronavirus: Masks Made Mandatory Outdoors Across Serbia
- » PM Boyko Borissov: EC Must Find a Plan for Countries with Coal Dominated Energy Industries