Tesla Is Changing Its Approach to the Solar System Business
US-based company Tesla is trying to boost its solar panel business with a new marketing approach - customers will be able to rent the technology rather than buy it, the Associated Press reported.
The company's CEO, Elon Musk, announced the new initiative in a series of posts on Twitter yesterday.
The company will allow residents of six states to rent solar energy systems for $ 50 per month for small systems, and for $ 65 per month in California.
Musk noted that users can opt out at any time, though the Tesla site states that $ 1,500 is being paid in order for the panels to be removed and for the previous state of the roof to be restored.
In addition to California, Tesla's customers will be able to rent rooftop solar energy facilities in Arizona, Connecticut, Massachusetts, New Jersey and New Mexico.
- » Oscars: Bulgaria Selects 'Aga' for International Feature Category
- » There Will Be Three New Destinations from Bulgaria in the Airlines' Winter Schedule
- » British Airways Cancels Flights on September 27 Due to Pilot Strike
- » January - July 2019 - the Exports of Goods From Bulgaria to Third Countries Increased by 3.0%
- » In the Period January - June 2019 Bulgarian Exports to the EU Grew by 5.1%
- » In 2018 the Goods Exported From Bulgaria amounted to BGN 56 030.4 Million