Weather Forecast: Sunny and Hot with Light Wind
It will be sunny and warm today, hot in the afternoon in the lowlands, meteorologist Martin Slavchev of the National Institute of Meteorology and Hydrology (NIMH) told Focus News Agency. There will be moderate east-northeast wind. Temperatures from 30C to 35C.
It will be mostly sunny along the Black Sea coast, with light to moderate east-northeast wind and temperatures from 27C to 30C. The temperature of the sea water is 26 -27C.
- » Teams of the Sofia Inspectorate Have Carried Out Inspections of Sources of Air Pollution
- » 4.5 Magnitude Earthquake Registered in Crete
- » Weather Forecast: Foggy in Plains and Valleys before Noon, Mostly Sunny in other Areas
- » Weather Forecast: Sunny but Cold
- » What We Need to Do in order to Get Europe Back on Track to Achieve its 2030 and 2050 Goals?
- » The EU Won't Be Able to Meet its Environmental Targets by 2020