The New Chief of Radev's Cabinet Is a PhD in Political Science
The president appointed Kaloyan Metodiev as head of his cabinet with a decree today, the presidential press secretariat announced. The post is vacant after Ivo Hristov ran for a BSP MEP and won a seat in the new European Parliament. With another decree, Radev appointed him as head of the Strategic Council to the presidency, in which Metodiev was a member so far.
Kaloyan Metodiev was born on April 24, 1976 in Sofia. In 2001 he graduated as a Master of Political Science at Sofia University "St. Kliment Ohridski", where he specialized in Foreign Policy and National Security.
Kaloyan Metodiev is a PhD in Political Science. He has scientific publications in English, Serbian, Croatian and Albanian. From 2010 to 2019 he is a part-time lecturer at Sofia University. From 2015 to 2019, he is a political analyst and chief analyst at the Institute for Strategies and Analysis. He is a member of the Strategic Council to the President of the Republic. He speaks English, Russian, Serbian and Croatian. Married with two children.
- » Belgrade: Bulgaria Is Spying on Us
- » President Rumen Radev: Southeast European Countries Must Join Forces to Build Faster International Institute for Sustainable Technologies
- » Borissov Votes for Mariya Gabriel as EPP Vice-President
- » Donald Tusk Is the New President of the European People's Party
- » Valery Simeonov Was Elected Deputy Chairman of the National Assembly
- » Mariya Gabriel Is an EPP Vice-President Candidate