The New Chief of Radev's Cabinet Is a PhD in Political Science
The president appointed Kaloyan Metodiev as head of his cabinet with a decree today, the presidential press secretariat announced. The post is vacant after Ivo Hristov ran for a BSP MEP and won a seat in the new European Parliament. With another decree, Radev appointed him as head of the Strategic Council to the presidency, in which Metodiev was a member so far.
Kaloyan Metodiev was born on April 24, 1976 in Sofia. In 2001 he graduated as a Master of Political Science at Sofia University "St. Kliment Ohridski", where he specialized in Foreign Policy and National Security.
Kaloyan Metodiev is a PhD in Political Science. He has scientific publications in English, Serbian, Croatian and Albanian. From 2010 to 2019 he is a part-time lecturer at Sofia University. From 2015 to 2019, he is a political analyst and chief analyst at the Institute for Strategies and Analysis. He is a member of the Strategic Council to the President of the Republic. He speaks English, Russian, Serbian and Croatian. Married with two children.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » The Lebanese Prime Minister Hassan Diab Approved the Government's Resignation After the Deadly Explosion
- » Growing Tension Between Turkey and Greece Over Research Vessel
- » Trumps "Dreams" of Having His Face Added on Mount Rushmore
- » Bulgaria, Valeri Simeonov: The Government Remains, And So Does the Prime Minister
- » Bulgaria's PM Boyko Borissov: I Am Ready to Step Down at Any Moment
- » Bulgaria Versus EU: Decent Economy but Poor Quality of Life