NIMH: Extreme Forest Fire Danger Index for 5 Bulgarian Regions
A warning for extreme fire danger is in place for five Bulgarian regions, the National Institute of Meteorology and Hydrology (NIMH) said on its website, Focus Information Agency reported.
The warning includes the regions of Lovech, Veliko Tarnovo, Pleven, Dobrich and Pazardzhik. The extreme danger rating indicates possibility of fast-spreading fierce fires and occurrence of crown fires
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Up to 110 Shooting Stars per Hour in Bulgaria Between August 11th and 13th
- » Two Beluga Whales Have Been Moved to an Open Water Sanctuary After Almost 10 Years Away From the Sea
- » 3.4-Magnitute Earthquake in Vrancea, Romania
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Sunny and Warm
- » For the First Time in Four Years Endangered Tigers Have Been Spotted in Thailand
- » Germany Drawns Up Interesting Measures to Protect Insects