Traffic on Bulgaria Blvd in Sofia is Restored
Traffic on "Bulgaria" Blvd in both directions will be restored this Monday, BGNES reported.
The renovation of one of the busiest boulevards in Sofia was completed this night. Sofia Mayor Yordanka Fandakova checked the readiness of the route.
The road will be set in two directions, but work will continue on the approach to ''Vitosha'' Blvd. The plan is to finish the work there by September 15.
About BGN 1.7 million is the cost of the repair and the money is from the municipal budget.
It will be decided on Tuesday whether the repairs to the boulevard will continue as part of the Southern Arc, in the direction of Boyana.
"Thank you very much for your patience. It was a difficult decision to repair Bulgaria Boulevard, but after considering the city's capabilities, we decided last year to start and work only in July and August, "said Yordanka Fandakova.
- » PM Boyko Borissov Comments the Change in the Position of the Bulgarian Government on Belene NPP
- » The Gay Parade - Main Reason For Volen Siderov to Run For Mayor of Sofia
- » The First Bulgarian Sports Electric Car Will be Unveiled in Sofia in October
- » The Construction of Turkish Stream Officially Begins
- » MEPs to Meet For Mobility Package
- » Interpol drops Red Notice for Zhelyaz Andreev