Iran-Bulgaria Business Forum Slated for Late-August
An Iran-Bulgaria business forum is due to be held on August 24 in Tehran, the portal of Iran Chamber of Commerce, Industries, Mines and Agriculture (ICCIMA) said, reported Tehran Times.
As reported, the event will be attended by senior officials and businessmen from both sides including Iranian Ambassador to Sofia, Seyed Mohammad Javad Rasouli.
In the forum which has been organized by the Iran-Bulgaria joint economic committee, the two countries’ private sectors will explore avenues of mutual cooperation and discuss expansion of trade ties.
As announced by the Iran-Bulgaria Joint Economic Committee, the Iranian businessmen attending the forum are representatives of companies active in a variety of areas including petrochemicals, plastic, building materials, glass and glass products, lighting industries, minerals, food, industrial cables, nuts and pharmaceuticals.
The Bulgarian companies participating in the event are also active in the fields of dairy products, crane and forklift, renewable energy, food industry, batteries, tobacco, agricultural machinery, industrial robots and switches, industrial washers, hydraulic pumps, PVC profiles and transformers.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria’s Ambassador to UK Marin Raykov: The Absence of Bulgaria From The UK's Non-Quarantine List is Abnormal
- » Bulgaria's PM Boyko Borissov Sends Congratulatory Address to US President Donald Trump on US Independence Day
- » Bulgaria's PM Borissov and Serbian President Vucic Inspected Balkan Stream Construction
- » Bulgaria Asks Committee on Resolving Historical Issues with North Macedonia
- » Presidents Rumen Radev and Salome Zourabichvili Discussed Bulgaria’s and Georgia’s Readiness to Boost Bilateral Trade after the Coronavirus
- » Head of State Rumen Radev Discussed with his Serbian Counterpart President Aleksandar Vucic Overcoming the Crisis Caused by the Coronavirus