Three Boys from Kardzhali Stole 80 Kilos of Ice Cream
Three Kardzhali boys stole 80 kilos of ice cream from a freezer in the city center. The children are 12, 13 and 14 years old and were identified by the police in organized search activities, BNR reported.
A day earlier, a report had been sent that there were no 14 ice cream edges in the city garden for a three-month period. The cause of the theft is not clear at this stage. According to locals, the boys may have consumed the ice cream themselves or sold it.
Work on the case is being continued by forensic scientists and an inspector from the Children's Pedagogical Room.
- » British Man Charged with Child Sex Abuse in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Special Prosecutor's Office: Charges Brought Against 4 People for Organ Trafficking
- » Seven People Killed in Terrorist Attack in Turkey
- » Illegal Organ Donor Scheme Busted in Bulgaria
- » The Bulgarian Who Went Missing in Maidstone Was Found Dead
- » Google and YouTube Fined for Collecting Data from Children Under 13