Three Boys from Kardzhali Stole 80 Kilos of Ice Cream
Three Kardzhali boys stole 80 kilos of ice cream from a freezer in the city center. The children are 12, 13 and 14 years old and were identified by the police in organized search activities, BNR reported.
A day earlier, a report had been sent that there were no 14 ice cream edges in the city garden for a three-month period. The cause of the theft is not clear at this stage. According to locals, the boys may have consumed the ice cream themselves or sold it.
Work on the case is being continued by forensic scientists and an inspector from the Children's Pedagogical Room.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Six People Are Accused of Tax Crimes in the Trade of Imported Drugs
- » Cat Smuggled Heroin into Prison in Sri Lanka And When Detained - Escapes
- » Alleged Gang Sexual Assault in a 5-Star Hotel in Egypt
- » 9 People Involved in a Criminal Group for Illegal Extraction and Sale of Wood Have Been Detained
- » 29-year-old Man Shot Near Sofia After a Car Race
- » 40 kg of Radioactive Blueberries From Chernobyl Were Seized by Ukrainian Border Patrol