Bulgarian Railways Launch “Read on the Train” Campaign
Bulgarian State Railways have launched Read on the Train campaign. Passengers who own a smart device can take advantage of the innovative method by scanning a special QR code, which is on trains, reports BNT.
Kalin Marinov, Head of Sales and Service: Read on the Train came as a result of a study on wha\t passengers like doing while traveling on the trains. It turns out that many of them who own smartphones use them for some type of activity, and not a small percentage of them use it to read ebooks.
The BDZ initiative is implemented jointly with Bulgarian publishing houses, which provide works by native authors for the virtual library. Passengers can download a special QR code reading app on their smart device. After scanning the code with the application, it leads to a link where various ebooks can be found.
- » Valery Simeonov Was Elected Deputy Chairman of the National Assembly
- » President Rumen Radev Has Returned the Proposal to Appoint Ivan Geshev as Prosecutor General
- » President Rumen Radev with a Statement on the New Attorney General's Decree
- » Bulgaria’s Parliament Accepts the Resignations of Liliyana Pavlova and Volen Siderov
- » Protest Against the Election of Geshev as Chief Prosecutor
- » The 1st Television Interview of Ivan Geshev After His Election as Chief Public Prosecutor