Bulgarian Railways Launch “Read on the Train” Campaign
Bulgarian State Railways have launched Read on the Train campaign. Passengers who own a smart device can take advantage of the innovative method by scanning a special QR code, which is on trains, reports BNT.
Kalin Marinov, Head of Sales and Service: Read on the Train came as a result of a study on wha\t passengers like doing while traveling on the trains. It turns out that many of them who own smartphones use them for some type of activity, and not a small percentage of them use it to read ebooks.
The BDZ initiative is implemented jointly with Bulgarian publishing houses, which provide works by native authors for the virtual library. Passengers can download a special QR code reading app on their smart device. After scanning the code with the application, it leads to a link where various ebooks can be found.
- » Sofia Will Host the European Mobility Week
- » President Radev: Freedom of Speech in Bulgaria is in Crisis
- » 31st EU Contest for Young Scientists Kicks off in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian PM Borisov: The Economy is Moving at Such Pace that we Cannot Manage with the Infrastructure
- » 59 Political Parties And 7 Coalitions Will Participate in the October Local Elections
- » PM Borissov: Bulgaria Has Not Given up on Schengen