Belgrade Is Imposing a Total Ban on Plastic Bags
The use of plastic bags will be completely banned in Belgrade from January 1st. The decision will be formally taken at a meeting of the Belgrade municipality by the end of the month, Serbian Deputy Mayor Goran Vesić said, quoted by Tanjug, BNR reported.
He recalled that after the introduction of the payment for plastic bags from the retail chains in Belgrade, their use has decreased by about 60%.
- » UNESCO Director-General Visited the Bulgarian Academy of Sciences Photo Exhibition in Paris
- » The Fastest Ant on the Planet Travels Nearly a Meter in a Second
- » CITUB Wants Bulgaria to Ratify the Convention against Workplace Violence
- » Climate Change Is Making Stronger El Niños
- » Bulgarian Girl Is the European Chess Champion for Students
- » Healthcare Spending Growth in 2020 will be Around BGN 500 million