Belgrade Is Imposing a Total Ban on Plastic Bags
The use of plastic bags will be completely banned in Belgrade from January 1st. The decision will be formally taken at a meeting of the Belgrade municipality by the end of the month, Serbian Deputy Mayor Goran Vesić said, quoted by Tanjug, BNR reported.
He recalled that after the introduction of the payment for plastic bags from the retail chains in Belgrade, their use has decreased by about 60%.
- » New Case of African Swine Fever Confirmed in Varna Area
- » 100 Tonnes of Sunflower Seed Destroyed by Fire in Silo in Varna
- » A Substance Contained in Liquids for E-Cigarettes and Hookahs Will Be Included in the the Drug List
- » Bulgarian Wins Best Actress Award at Sarajevo Film Festival
- » Two New Cases of West Nile Fever in Bulgaria
- » Doctors, Hospitals and Pharmacies - with Reports For the Protection of Personal Data