Russia Bans The Import of Pigs and Pork Products from Bulgaria
The Russian Federal Service for Veterinary and Phytosanitary Surveillance - Rosselkhoznadzor has introduced a ban on the delivery of live pigs and pork from Bulgaria and Slovakia to Russia. The measures are taken due to the African swine fever (ASF) disease, TASS reported. The restrictions are temporary but have been in force since 9 August
Delivery restrictions do not affect some products that have undergone processing by a technology that guarantees the destruction of ASF virus, BTA reports.
The Rosselkhoznadzor also imposed temporary restrictions on the transit of pigs from both countries to Russia.
- » Bulgaria Ranks First in Utilisation of Pesticide Packaging
- » Bulgaria’s President Rumen Radev and Vietnam's Prime Minister Discuss Prospects for Expanding Bilateral Economic and Investment Partnership
- » Croatian Newspaper: Croatia Also Enters Race For Volkswagen Factory
- » Maxim Behar's New Book The Global PR Revolution Reached No. 1 of Sales on Amazon
- » Energy Expert: These 11 km from Balkan Stream are Extremely Important for Bulgaria
- » Every Third Bank in the World Is at Risk of Extinction