Russia Bans The Import of Pigs and Pork Products from Bulgaria
The Russian Federal Service for Veterinary and Phytosanitary Surveillance - Rosselkhoznadzor has introduced a ban on the delivery of live pigs and pork from Bulgaria and Slovakia to Russia. The measures are taken due to the African swine fever (ASF) disease, TASS reported. The restrictions are temporary but have been in force since 9 August
Delivery restrictions do not affect some products that have undergone processing by a technology that guarantees the destruction of ASF virus, BTA reports.
The Rosselkhoznadzor also imposed temporary restrictions on the transit of pigs from both countries to Russia.
- » NSI: Increase in the Production of Unleaded Motor Gasoline - by 1.4% and Natural Gas
- » Commercial Banks in Bulgaria Have 5 Days to Decide on Payment Moratoria
- » ContourGlobal Maritsa East 3 TPP Produced 13% of the Country's Electricity since the State of Emergency’s onset
- » Rosatom Launches 3D Printed Valves for Pulmonary Ventilation
- » The Grand Canyon National Park Closed because of the Coronavirus
- » Petrol Stations: The Fuel Consumption Dropped by between 40 and 80% because of the State of Emergency