Russia Bans The Import of Pigs and Pork Products from Bulgaria
The Russian Federal Service for Veterinary and Phytosanitary Surveillance - Rosselkhoznadzor has introduced a ban on the delivery of live pigs and pork from Bulgaria and Slovakia to Russia. The measures are taken due to the African swine fever (ASF) disease, TASS reported. The restrictions are temporary but have been in force since 9 August
Delivery restrictions do not affect some products that have undergone processing by a technology that guarantees the destruction of ASF virus, BTA reports.
The Rosselkhoznadzor also imposed temporary restrictions on the transit of pigs from both countries to Russia.
- » Bulgaria Ranks Last in the EU in Online Holiday Booking
- » The Bulgarian is a Moderate and Responsible Consumer
- » A1 Accepts Payments in Cryptocurrency in Austria
- » ECB Is Considering New Economic Stimuli
- » Seoul and the UK Have Signed a Free Trade Agreement Which Will Apply after Brexit
- » Volkswagen with a New Logo. What It Will Look Like?