A Gunshot in the Subway Caused Panic
A young man with a gas pistol caused panic in the subway. As he hurried to catch the train from Serdika Station, a gas pistol fell out of his pocket and fired.
There were no casualties in the incident.
The Interior Ministry told NOVA that there was only a brief panic.
The incident was reported shortly after 6pm on Wednesday.
Officers found that while running to catch the train, a 19-year-old security company employee dropped his legally owned gas pistol that fired.
On inspection, the pistol was found dropped on the line of the train.
The man will be sanctioned for improperly storing a weapon.
- » Bulgaria: Second Death from COVID-19 in the Last 24 Hours
- » 78-year-old UK Citizen was Discharged from the Hospital of Blagoevgrad
- » The 2020 Earth Hour will be Marked Online due the Covid-19 Pandemic
- » Coronavirus Cases in Bulgaria Rises to 313, Fifth Death
- » 17 New COVID-19 Cases in Bulgaria - Total 293
- » China Supplies Bulgaria with Respirators and Masks for nearly € 3 Million