A Gunshot in the Subway Caused Panic
A young man with a gas pistol caused panic in the subway. As he hurried to catch the train from Serdika Station, a gas pistol fell out of his pocket and fired.
There were no casualties in the incident.
The Interior Ministry told NOVA that there was only a brief panic.
The incident was reported shortly after 6pm on Wednesday.
Officers found that while running to catch the train, a 19-year-old security company employee dropped his legally owned gas pistol that fired.
On inspection, the pistol was found dropped on the line of the train.
The man will be sanctioned for improperly storing a weapon.
- » How much have the Loans and Deposits of Bulgarians increased Since the Beginning of the Year?
- » The Samples for Legionnaires’ Disease Taken from the Hotel Where the British Tourists Have Stayed Are Negative
- » Russian Humanoid Robot Fyodor's Spacecraft Failed to Dock at the ISS
- » Sunny and Hot Saturday
- » Sofia Residents Will Be Able to Track Information about Upcoming Disasters in the City via Their Phone
- » 9 Kilometers Long Car Queue at The Danube Bridge 2 Border Checkpoint