Earthquake in Vrancea
Its epicentre wass 14 km from Nerezhu.
An earthquake with 3.7 magnitude on the Richter scale was felt in Vrancea. The earthquake occurred at 20.17 local time. This is reported by the Geophysical Institute of BAS.
Its epicentre is 14 kilometers from Nerezhu and 141 kilometers from Bucharest. The earthquake was 138 kilometers deep.
There are currently no data on casualties and material damage.
- » The Fastest Ant on the Planet Travels Nearly a Meter in a Second
- » Climate Change Is Making Stronger El Niños
- » 3.3 Magnitude Earthquake Registered in Greece
- » NIMH: Sunny Weather Today, with Temperatures Between 22C and 27C
- » At Least 55 Elephants Died of Starvation in just Two Months in Zimbabwe
- » 5.6 Magnitude Earthquake Registered in Iran