Telenor Bulgaria to Broadcast Live Concert Using 5G
Telenor Bulgaria will broadcast a live concert in its MyTelenor app. Customers will be able to view Orlin Pavlov's concert at the Rowing Base in Plovdiv which will take place on 28 August. The concert will be shot with the Huawei P30 Pro smartphone and will be broadcast with the support of the 5G technology.
The operator offers 3,000 free virtual concert tickets that will give access to the broadcast. The tickets can be reserved through the special banner in MyTelenor app until they are depleted. On the day of the event, customers who bought tickets will be able to join the concert through MyTelenor app and will also be able to watch the broadcast over WiFi network. During the concert, the final scene of the Bulgarian movie “Reunion”, which is supported by Telenor, will be filmed.
- » Valery Simeonov Was Elected Deputy Chairman of the National Assembly
- » President Rumen Radev Has Returned the Proposal to Appoint Ivan Geshev as Prosecutor General
- » President Rumen Radev with a Statement on the New Attorney General's Decree
- » Bulgaria’s Parliament Accepts the Resignations of Liliyana Pavlova and Volen Siderov
- » Protest Against the Election of Geshev as Chief Prosecutor
- » The 1st Television Interview of Ivan Geshev After His Election as Chief Public Prosecutor