Telenor Bulgaria to Broadcast Live Concert Using 5G
Telenor Bulgaria will broadcast a live concert in its MyTelenor app. Customers will be able to view Orlin Pavlov's concert at the Rowing Base in Plovdiv which will take place on 28 August. The concert will be shot with the Huawei P30 Pro smartphone and will be broadcast with the support of the 5G technology.
The operator offers 3,000 free virtual concert tickets that will give access to the broadcast. The tickets can be reserved through the special banner in MyTelenor app until they are depleted. On the day of the event, customers who bought tickets will be able to join the concert through MyTelenor app and will also be able to watch the broadcast over WiFi network. During the concert, the final scene of the Bulgarian movie “Reunion”, which is supported by Telenor, will be filmed.
- » White Brotherhood of Bulgaria Gather for Supernatural-like Ritual near Rila Lakes
- » The Fire in the Old Landfill in Svishtov is Under Control, Crews on Site are Monitoring the Situation
- » This Year Bulgaria has Allocated BGN 70 Million for Reclamation of Old Landfills
- » Global Game Industry is Stepping into Bulgaria
- » Carriers will be Able to Test the TOL System
- » A New Case of African Swine Fever in Plovdiv and Lovech