The Sale of E-Vignettes May Be Hampered Due to System Updates Today
From 4 to 6 pm on August 14, 2019, are planned activities to implement updates of the electronic toll collection system on a time and distance basis.
Interruptions that may impede the sale of electronic vignettes may occur. To avoid the risk of e-vignette purchase issues during planned updates, it is recommend for the drivers to plan their trip on the national road network and purchase their e-vignette in a timely manner.
The planned update of the software is part of the preparations for commissioning the toll system.
- » Facebook Receives Information about you Including when you are Offline
- » Three of the Bulgarians in Wuhan Have Expressed their Desire to Leave China
- » European Commission Cybercrime Report: Europeans Feel Better Informed but Remain Concerned
- » The Shipments from China are being Disinfected due to the Coronavirus
- » Two Bulgarians under Observation at Hospital for Coronavirus Risk
- » 64 Victims of the Floods in Brazil