Turkish Stream Reception Terminal Completed 95%
The construction of the receiving terminal for the Turkish Stream Offshore Pipeline reached 95% of the total volume of work.
This is stated in the message of the project company South Stream Transport BV, which is engaged in the construction of the highway.
A reception terminal is being built near the village of Kiyikey in the Thrace region in western Turkey.
Earlier, Russian leader Vladimir Putin at a press conference with Serbian President Alexander Vučić noted Moscow’s readiness to extend the Turkish Stream through Europe, tellerreport.com reported.
"The whole set of events goes on schedule. The start of the gas transportation is planned by the end of 2019, " the notice said.
- » Code Yellow Warning for Fog has been Issued for 20 Bulgarian Regions Today
- » BNR: Prosecutor’s Office Investigates Gathering of European Extremists in Sofia
- » Sofia in the Top 300 for the Most Expensive Cities in the World
- » Eurostat: Lowest Rate of Prisoners in the EU since 2000
- » Elevated Levels of Fine Particulate Matter is Sofia
- » Hepatitis A Boom in Bobov Dol