Turkish Stream Reception Terminal Completed 95%
The construction of the receiving terminal for the Turkish Stream Offshore Pipeline reached 95% of the total volume of work.
This is stated in the message of the project company South Stream Transport BV, which is engaged in the construction of the highway.
A reception terminal is being built near the village of Kiyikey in the Thrace region in western Turkey.
Earlier, Russian leader Vladimir Putin at a press conference with Serbian President Alexander Vučić noted Moscow’s readiness to extend the Turkish Stream through Europe, tellerreport.com reported.
"The whole set of events goes on schedule. The start of the gas transportation is planned by the end of 2019, " the notice said.
- » Man Dies of Legionnaires' Disease after Bulgarian Holiday
- » British Tourist Nearly Dies after ‘Severing Artery’ Plummeting Down ‘Extreme’ Water Slide in Bulgaria
- » Flock of Pink Flamingos Settled in Lake Atanasovsko near Bulgaria’s Burgas
- » New Outbreak of African Swine Fever in Velingrad Municipality
- » For the most Part Wildfires in Bulgaria are Caused by Human Activity
- » Second Outbreak of African Swine Fever in Alabak State Forest Enterprise