Turkish Stream Reception Terminal Completed 95%
The construction of the receiving terminal for the Turkish Stream Offshore Pipeline reached 95% of the total volume of work.
This is stated in the message of the project company South Stream Transport BV, which is engaged in the construction of the highway.
A reception terminal is being built near the village of Kiyikey in the Thrace region in western Turkey.
Earlier, Russian leader Vladimir Putin at a press conference with Serbian President Alexander Vučić noted Moscow’s readiness to extend the Turkish Stream through Europe, tellerreport.com reported.
"The whole set of events goes on schedule. The start of the gas transportation is planned by the end of 2019, " the notice said.
- » Bulgaria: 531 Confirmed COVID-19 Cases, 20 Death Cases, 37 People have Recovered
- » Nearly 80,000 COVID-19 Infected for 42 Hours Worldwide
- » 17 COVID-19 Deaths in Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria Looking for PCR Tests for COVID-19 from Israel
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: A Total of 15 899 Tests were Performed
- » Mobile Application to Collect Data about State of Health of the Public in Bulgaria