A US Court Condemned an Ukrainian Woman for Child Pornography
A US court has sentenced Ukrainian woman - Alena Kalichenko to 20 years in prison for sexual exploitation of a child, as well as for the production and distribution of child pornography.
According to information posted on the Justice Department's website, 32-year-old Kalichenko was detained in July 2014 when she arrived in the United States. In April 2016, she pleaded guilty to her charges.
According to court documents, between April and November 2012, the Ukrainian and the second defendant in the Joseph Valerio case filmed 48 pornographic films with the participation of a two-year-old child.Later more records with other children were discovered. In November 2014, Joseph Valerio was sentenced to 60 years in prison
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria's Chief Prosecutor Ivan Geshev: An Inspection of the Minister of Culture Has Been Appointed
- » SP's Office Summons PM Borissov over the Bobokov Investigation
- » Bulgarian Commandos Arrested Bozhkov's Security Chief
- » Bulgarian of Syrian Descent Arrested in Bourgas for Terrorism
- » Bulgaria: Anti-Corruption Commission with Claims for BGN 140 Million Against Minyu and Stayko Staykovi
- » Bulgaria: Former Ministers Simeon Dyankov, Traicho Traikov and Businessman Prokopiev Acquitted in EVN Case