A US Court Condemned an Ukrainian Woman for Child Pornography
A US court has sentenced Ukrainian woman - Alena Kalichenko to 20 years in prison for sexual exploitation of a child, as well as for the production and distribution of child pornography.
According to information posted on the Justice Department's website, 32-year-old Kalichenko was detained in July 2014 when she arrived in the United States. In April 2016, she pleaded guilty to her charges.
According to court documents, between April and November 2012, the Ukrainian and the second defendant in the Joseph Valerio case filmed 48 pornographic films with the participation of a two-year-old child.Later more records with other children were discovered. In November 2014, Joseph Valerio was sentenced to 60 years in prison
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bank Robbery in Bulgaria's City Sandanski
- » Deputy Speaker of the 44th Bulgarian National Assembly and The Leader of "VOLYA" Party Veselin Mareshki Sentenced to 4 Years in Prison
- » Bulgarian Police Department: Six People Detained at the Protest Today
- » Police Operations in Several Places in Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria: Police Investigation Into Deaths of a Brother and Sister Near Sofia
- » Bulgaria: A Scottish Man Killed in the Capital's Dragalevtsi District