Warning for Extreme Forest Fire Danger in Place for 7 Bulgarian Regions
A warning for extreme forest fire danger is in place for 7 Bulgarian regions, the National Institute of Meteorology and Hydrology (NIMH) said on its website. The warning is in place for the regions of Pleven, Ruse, Veliko Tarnovo, Lovech, Blagoevgrad, Kyustendil, and Pernik. The extreme danger rating indicates the possibility of fast-spreading fierce fires and the occurrence of crown fires.
- » Flock of Pink Flamingos Settled in Lake Atanasovsko near Bulgaria’s Burgas
- » For the most Part Wildfires in Bulgaria are Caused by Human Activity
- » San Francisco Airport Banned Plastic Bottles
- » Fine Dust From Africa Passes Over Bulgaria
- » The Heat and Heavy Rains Will Last Longer Due to Climate Change
- » Weather Forecast: Sunny and Hot with Light Wind