Warning for Extreme Forest Fire Danger in Place for 7 Bulgarian Regions
A warning for extreme forest fire danger is in place for 7 Bulgarian regions, the National Institute of Meteorology and Hydrology (NIMH) said on its website. The warning is in place for the regions of Pleven, Ruse, Veliko Tarnovo, Lovech, Blagoevgrad, Kyustendil, and Pernik. The extreme danger rating indicates the possibility of fast-spreading fierce fires and the occurrence of crown fires.
- » Code Yellow Warning for Fog has been Issued for 20 Bulgarian Regions Today
- » Elevated Levels of Fine Particulate Matter is Sofia
- » Weather Forecast: Fogs, Maximum Temperatures between 0C and 5C
- » Rain in Australia Caused Flooding (VIDEO)
- » Strong Earthquake Shook China
- » Two People were Killed after Volcanic Eruption in Philippines