Thirty-five Bulgarians Cannot Fly out of Frankfurt
Thirty-five Bulgarians are at Frankfurt Airport after failing to depart a regular Wizz Air flight at 3.10pm.
They claim that the airline and the airport authorities are to blame for the delay, which has preceded the situation, and for now, Wizz Air refuses to provide them with new tickets for a future flight to their homeland.
Bulgarians fear they will have to spend the night in Frankfurt, and some of them do not have the money for these extra costs.
There are young children and patients in the group who are not well.
- » More than Half a Million Bulgarians Are Going to Travel During Christmas and New Year Holidays
- » Albania, North Macedonia and Serbia to Allow Passport-Free Travel by 2021
- » Bulgarians Are Looking for a Cheap Hotel, while Foreigners Are Paying for Luxury
- » Bulgaria and Jordan Will Deepen their Cooperation in Tourism
- » 200 Tourists Waiting for BGN 350,000 Compensation from Astral Holidays Insurer
- » One of the Largest Tour Operators in Bulgaria Declared Bankruptcy