25 Members of Drug Gang are Internationally Wanted
25 people from a disrupted drug trafficking group and their leader Radmil Ranov, have been circulated as internationally wanted. European arrest warrants have been issued for them. The group forced dealers to sell drugs on their behalf, reports BNT.
The group was disrupted by the police last week. Large quantities of cocaine, ecstasy, and amphetamines were found in drug stores in Sofia. Eight people were detained.
Dimitar Petrov, the Head of the Specialised Prosecutor's Office said that 32 people were accused, 7 of which were detained.
Two of the detainees were responsible for their own production of marijuana. One greenhouse was identified opposite the 73rd school in Sofia and the other one was found in Rousse with 1,500 plants.
The group has been supplying drugs to partners across the country.
A regional dealer network was established in Sofia. Some of the group members were responsible for the sales in night clubs.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Six People Are Accused of Tax Crimes in the Trade of Imported Drugs
- » Cat Smuggled Heroin into Prison in Sri Lanka And When Detained - Escapes
- » Alleged Gang Sexual Assault in a 5-Star Hotel in Egypt
- » 9 People Involved in a Criminal Group for Illegal Extraction and Sale of Wood Have Been Detained
- » 29-year-old Man Shot Near Sofia After a Car Race
- » 40 kg of Radioactive Blueberries From Chernobyl Were Seized by Ukrainian Border Patrol