Montenegro Bans the Smoking Indoors
Montenegro's law to restrict the use of tobacco products, which will ban smoking indoors, comes into force tomorrow, with fines of up to € 20,000 for violators.
A law banning the use of tobacco products in public areas, excluding casinos, was unanimously adopted on July 31st.
The new law does not allow smoking in any premises or areas where food and drinks are consumed.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Burgas Sand Sculptures Festival: Fairy Tales and Film Characters
- » COVID-19: Remdesivir Gets Conditional Approval by European Commission
- » Bulgarian Minister of Health Kiril Ananiev: Tighter COVID-19 Measures Again for More Than 200 Patients a Day
- » Weather in Bulgaria July 7: Cloudy and Rainy Today
- » Covid-19 in Bulgaria: 174 Newly Registered Cases on July 7, 5914 Total
- » Weather in Bulgaria: A Powerful Storm Flooded Sofia