Montenegro Bans the Smoking Indoors
Montenegro's law to restrict the use of tobacco products, which will ban smoking indoors, comes into force tomorrow, with fines of up to € 20,000 for violators.
A law banning the use of tobacco products in public areas, excluding casinos, was unanimously adopted on July 31st.
The new law does not allow smoking in any premises or areas where food and drinks are consumed.
- » At least 11 Dead due to Heavy Rains in Brazil
- » PISA Survey: Many Young Bulgarians Prefer to Work in the Services Sector
- » Facebook Collapsed
- » Turkey Struck by 2 Major Earthquakes, 22 People were Killed
- » BNR: Programmes Targeted at Bulgarian Students in UK to Continue until the End of 2020
- » TASS: Bulgaria Declares Two Russian Diplomats Accused of Espionage Personae Non Gratae