Montenegro Bans the Smoking Indoors
Montenegro's law to restrict the use of tobacco products, which will ban smoking indoors, comes into force tomorrow, with fines of up to € 20,000 for violators.
A law banning the use of tobacco products in public areas, excluding casinos, was unanimously adopted on July 31st.
The new law does not allow smoking in any premises or areas where food and drinks are consumed.
- » Increased Traffic Today, Large Queues at the Border Checkpoints
- » Today We Celebrate the International Day of Peace
- » Twitter Closed Thousands of Accounts Around the World For Spreading Fake News
- » Millions of People Around the World Have Joined the Global Climate Strike
- » Fire Burned Dozens of Decares of Forests near Vidin
- » Yordanka Fandakova: For Four Years Sofia Municipality Has Invested BGN 55 Million in Healthcare