Financier Vladimir Karolev: The Poor People in Bulgaria Are Very Few
The financier Vladimir Korolev considers that the calculations of the KNSB, even if every fourth working person is poor, are incorrect. "They calculate it incorrectly. In comparison with the European Statistical Office, in 2018, the working poor in the 18-64 age group in Bulgaria are 10.1% at 9.4% of the EU average.
We are a little more, but we are not, as the KNSB calls it, ”commented Korolev in an interview for NOVA. The financier is categorical that the real group of poor people in Bulgaria is actually very small.
"These are people who receive a minimum pension and they don't have families to support them. Another such group are people with a very low qualification”, he added.
- » New Case of African Swine Fever Confirmed in Varna Area
- » 100 Tonnes of Sunflower Seed Destroyed by Fire in Silo in Varna
- » A Substance Contained in Liquids for E-Cigarettes and Hookahs Will Be Included in the the Drug List
- » Bulgarian Wins Best Actress Award at Sarajevo Film Festival
- » Two New Cases of West Nile Fever in Bulgaria
- » Doctors, Hospitals and Pharmacies - with Reports For the Protection of Personal Data