NIMH: Code Yellow Warning for High Temperatures for almost Entire Bulgaria
A Code Yellow warning for high temperatures has been issued for almost the entire country, for Blagoevgrad region the warning is Code Orange, the National Institute of Meteorology and Hydrology (NIMH) said on its website.
In Blagoevgrad, temperatures are expected to reach and exceed 38C in the afternoon in most of the region.
The yellow warning is in place for 15 regions: Montana, Vidin, Vratsa, Veliko Turnovo, Pleven, Ruse, Lovech, Sofia, Sofia city, Pernik, Kyustendil, Pazardzhik, Plovdiv and Stara Zagora.
With the orange code of dangerous weather, and the yellow code of potentially dangerous weather, forecasters warn of possible health problems for people with health conditions, the elderly and children.
- » Flock of Pink Flamingos Settled in Lake Atanasovsko near Bulgaria’s Burgas
- » For the most Part Wildfires in Bulgaria are Caused by Human Activity
- » San Francisco Airport Banned Plastic Bottles
- » Fine Dust From Africa Passes Over Bulgaria
- » The Heat and Heavy Rains Will Last Longer Due to Climate Change
- » Weather Forecast: Sunny and Hot with Light Wind