NIMH: Code Yellow Warning for High Temperatures for almost Entire Bulgaria
A Code Yellow warning for high temperatures has been issued for almost the entire country, for Blagoevgrad region the warning is Code Orange, the National Institute of Meteorology and Hydrology (NIMH) said on its website.
In Blagoevgrad, temperatures are expected to reach and exceed 38C in the afternoon in most of the region.
The yellow warning is in place for 15 regions: Montana, Vidin, Vratsa, Veliko Turnovo, Pleven, Ruse, Lovech, Sofia, Sofia city, Pernik, Kyustendil, Pazardzhik, Plovdiv and Stara Zagora.
With the orange code of dangerous weather, and the yellow code of potentially dangerous weather, forecasters warn of possible health problems for people with health conditions, the elderly and children.
- » Mostly Sunny Today, with Temperatures From 23C to 28C
- » California Bans Leather and Fur Products
- » Experts from more than 10 Countries Discussed the Prevention of Forest Fires at a Two-Day Conference in Sofia
- » The MoEW Does NOT Negotiate with Italy for the Import of Waste from Rome
- » A 4.3 Magnitude Earthquake Registered in the Aegean Sea near Turkey
- » Mostly Sunny Today, Clouds to Decrease